This post was last updated 1/18/2018 as new black-owned subscription boxes were found. There were a few that I did not add to this list because their websites aren’t live yet. All descriptions below are taken directly from each website.
This is a great way to start 2018 by supporting small black-owned businesses.
Be sure to share the word about Black-Owned Business.
Beauty & Hair
- CurlKit – is your hair care test drive that delivers fresh, organic product samples right to your door every month for practically nothing. No more wasted gas, no more confusion, just a simple kit, loaded with samples, wrapped in a cute box, delivered in a flash. Monthly Memberships start at $20.
- curlBOX – an exclusive, affordable and effortless way to explore hair care products delivered to your doorstep each month. Memberships start at $20 per month.
- ONYXBOX – get brown-girl-friendly makeup, hair, skincare & nail products worth over $70 delivered straight to your doorstep each month! Memberships start at $25 per month.
- Cocotique – 6-8 beauty surprises plus a 1-year email subscription to Hype Hair Magazine. Memberships start at $20 per month.
- CurlMix – DIY box for curly hair. All-Natural. Handmade. Curly Hair Products. Monthly Memberships start at $33.
- Naturalista Daily – a monthly subscription box that includes 4-5 full and sample sized all natural and organic health, hair, and beauty products curated specially for Naturalistas! Subscriptions start at $25.
- HuesBox – full-scale community created to connect people of color interested in all things health and beauty. Try products, learn about small businesses, read the stores of others and join the conversation! Subscription boxes start at $12.00.
- EssenceTree Holistic Life – handcrafted, superfood based skin & haircare line. The subscriptions program is called ReplenishMe. It ensures that you and your family can affordably enjoy healthy and beautiful skin. Monthly subscription boxes start at $10.